At this point in the pregnancy I'm feeling refreshed! I have energy throughout the day and can sleep throughout the night most nights. I'm now 17 weeks and awaiting the first strong flutters. I feel something but I'm not sure if it's baby or muscle spasms. We are very anxious about next Monday and finding out the sex of the baby. I'm also ready for some reassurance that there is only ONE baby and NOT TWINS! With eight sets of living twins in the family I have every right to be worried!
We must send a big THANK YOU to our friend Stephanie for letting us use her doppler. With this we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat as early as 15 weeks. Of course Kelvin had to go all out to record the heartbeat on the computer. So I created a short video so you can enjoy the sounds of LIFE. Enjoy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment