baby ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

14/15 weeks

My waist at 7 weeks

My belly at 14 weeks


At this point in the pregnacy I am feeling GREAT! I finally got over the cold that broke me DOWN during the Christmas holiday. Thank the Lord I had wonderful family and friends that helped me through it all. (i won't ever forget our moment Jessica)






As you can see my waist has LEFT ME! I'm huge in my opinion at this point in the pregnancy but the dr. said "It'll go away!" All I can say is "I can't wait til July!" Enjoy the pictures. We will have our next appointment on Feb 1, 2010. Say a prayer that sweet pea allows us to view it's goodies! :)

1 comment:

  1. Excitng...Feb 1st, I sure do hope Baby Noble shows it goodies...I want to know. Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

shabbyblogger