baby ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

35 weeeks






















It won't be long and baby Kaleb will be here! I'm doing great, just beginning to nest at this point. One day last week, it hit me that I was suppose to be a July 3rd baby and decided to come on May 29th. I want to be ready for Kaleb so I have completed all of my teacher duties at school in case Kaleb decides to come early. Now it's time to get BUSY on the nursery. I'm still waiting on my painter and crib. We plan to use a pack 'n play to begin with so I'm TRYING not to stress so much over Kaleb's room. We have had 3 showers and everything was great! We ended up with some really neat stuff. We are very blessed to have such amazing family and friends!
Physically, I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other word for it! Can I say that pregnancy is OVERRATED!!! Around 3pm my hands and feet will swell if I don't drink enough water throughout that day. I've had nose bleeds and a rash which both have come and gone...THANK YOU JESUS! I've only slept through the entire night once in four months. So of course getting up and going to work is a major struggle. However, once I get there and get going I'm good...but thank God for the daily 3pm! lol
Now that my schedule has slowed down I hope to be able to post again before Kaleb's debut.
Hope you enjoy the new pics :-)

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I see your family did the bow hat too. Happy next 35 days!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

shabbyblogger