baby ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank you JESUS!




Our New Home



On Thursday, August 13, 2009 we closed on our first home! After living in our family home for two years we decided that it was time for us to move on. We have been looking for a home for a year and finally we DID IT! We had the pleasure of working with the best realtor and loan officer in the world! We appreciate all the prayers from our family and friends. Most importantly, Thank you JESUS!!!
Above you will find a side view of the home and my new favorite place, THE KITCHEN!!! Since I've been deprived of a dishwasher and garbage disposal I'm looking forward to having these fabulous necessities back. = )
I know inside you head you're thinking, "when are you moving"? Well here's the funny part thanks to Gale and Mack... we are "homeless homeowners". Yes, that's right! We leased the home to the family until mid September. So...we're homeless but we are HOMEOWNERS! yippee = )




















2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!It is gorgeous. Welcome to the world of homeownership!!!!! Next comes the fun part----moving. Of course, let us know if you need any help with the move.
    Felix, Kim, & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NobleS family! We are very ready to move. I'm even home sick at this point. LOL! Hope to see you soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

shabbyblogger